Terms and conditions Realize Mode V.O.F.
In these terms and conditions:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services to retailers at a distance;
2. retailer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. distance contract: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the contract, use is made of one or more techniques for communication on distance;
4. cooling-off period: the period within which the retailer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
5. right of withdrawal: the possibility for the retailer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
6. day: calendar day;
7. duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
(B). Identity of the entrepreneur:
Realize mode V.O.F.
Trading under the name(s): Realize Mode and Mi Piace
Establishment & visiting address:
Koningin Wilhelminaplein 29, showroom 03-00-06
1062 HJ Amsterdam
PO Box 69145, 1060 CD Amsterdam
Phone number: +31 (0)20 614 31 30
Availability: from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Email address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: Amsterdam 57564167
VAT identification number: 8526.34.511B01
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer of Realize Mode V.O.F. and to any distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the retailer.
2. Realize Mode V.O.F. has the right to change these Terms and Conditions and content of its website. For agreements already concluded, the conditions that were valid at the time of the conclusion of the agreement remain in force.
3. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the retailer. if this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur’s premises and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the retailer.
4. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the retailer electronically in such a way that they can be read by the retailer. retailer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. if this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the retailer electronically or otherwise.
1. The agreement between you and realizemode.nl is concluded when you:
• Placed an order via the Realize Mode website (www.realizemode.nl) by means of. Login and a fully completed order form.
2. If the retailer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. as long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the retailer may dissolve the agreement.
3. You can cancel your order free of charge unless we have already shipped your order. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the retailer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
5. The entrepreneur can – within legal frameworks – inform himself whether the retailer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. if, based on this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
(E). Delivery & payment
1. When purchasing products, the retailer has the option of dissolving the agreement within fourteen days without giving reasons. this period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the retailer.
2. During this period, the retailer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. Realize mode carefully packs all products before shipping and is therefore not liable for damage or loss of items during shipping.
4. Offers are valid while stocks last.
5. Deviations in colour, type, text and/or price changes reserved
6. Delivery takes place after we have received payment via internet banking.
7. The shipping costs within the Netherlands are €7.95 excl. VAT per box.
Shipping costs for Germany and Belgium are €14.95 excl. VAT per box.
Other zones are calculated after receipt of the order.
(F). Article 5b – right of withdrawal upon delivery of services
1. When services are provided, the retailer has the option of dissolving the agreement without giving reasons during fourteen days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
2. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the retailer will follow the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest upon delivery.
3. The goods are in original condition, not worn, not washed, with tags attached, item is unaltered, carefully treated and not perfumed.
4. If the retailer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be borne at most.
5. If the retailer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
1. The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the retailer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. if a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with an acknowledgment of receipt and an indication when the retailer can expect a more detailed answer.
1. Realizemode.nl cannot be held liable for any damage, whether physical, material or immaterial, which would be the result of faulty functioning or incorrect use of the products sold by us.
2. Realizemode.nl cannot be held liable for damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from the internet site and/or decisions based on information from this site.
1. Dutch law applies to the relationship between Realizemode.nl and the customer.